UC Assure can provide relief to an overburdened HR department. Our turnkey system allows your in-house HR professionals the luxury of focusing on existing employees, not former ones. Ready to leave the system? Ready to make your life easier and more efficient? Here are just a few of the benefits offered by the UC Assure program:
- First Dollar Coverage – No deductible to pay, eligible unemployment charges paid from $1 up to the bond limit.
- Budget Normalization – Fixed rate provides for a stable budget and reduces spikes in benefit charges at inopportune times.
- Easy Reporting to UC Assure – Quarterly payments are based on the previous quarter’s gross payroll thus eliminating unexpected billing at the end of the year.
- Licensed Insurance Provider – UC Assure is provided by Ohio Indemnity Company, a fully licensed carrier and authorized to assume the responsibility for, and repayment of, covered unemployment claims.
- Individual Unemployment Risk Management Bond – An individual surety bond is provided directly to your organization guaranteeing the payment of your covered charges vs. the performance of a 3rd party.
- Fixed Rate Calculation – The rate is calculated based on prior unemployment charges and other factors, the calculation of the rate makes UC Assure the most exact alternative possible while continuing to provide budget certainty.
- Effective and Efficient Communication with Third Party Administrator and Employer – Open and clear communication on all unemployment issues.
- Payment of Unemployment Charges to the State – Ohio Indemnity Company pays your covered charges directly to the state.
As unemployment compensation regulations become increasingly complicated and burdensome, employers are required to have experience in order to effectively manage unemployment claims for their businesses. UC Assure offers a comprehensive set of solutions to ease the frustrations of the unemployment insurance compensation system.
UC Assure has fostered decade-long relationships with industry-leading claims administrators to ensure that our clients receive customer service that is second to none. Coupled with our team’s dedicated account managers, our partners in claims administration can assist your non-profit in navigating difficult administrative issues regarding unemployment.
In addition, our coverage offers hearing representation and consultation in advance to prepare your non-profit with effective documentation and disciplinary best practices. These precautions and procedures can save your entity time and energy navigating difficult compliance matters and can result in more favorable outcomes.
Communication with our clients is key. UC Assure adds the layer of an internal client care specialist to ensure ease of communication and help confirm that all your unemployment program’s expectations are met.
With our partners in claims administration, UC Assure can help streamline your non-profit’s claims processing, provide consultations with your team on appeals and hearing representation, and audit benefit charge activities — all the while saving you time, energy, and money.